воскресенье, 24 декабря 2017 г.

Holiday Village | Christmas card

Hello there!
I hope you heart is filled with love, happiness and gratitude towards your family and loved ones. Don't waste your happy moments they may not come back. May this upcoming year will be very happy to you!
And a Christmas card from me again to inspire you to make something special to your fave people :)



I really love this card, not only because it has lots of houses but because these houses dies are of my design :) yes. I drew them for one Russian brand Agiart  - Village Houses and happy about the result. See that tiny dog house? :)


I made the background with my Qor, Decadent Pies by Prima and powder watercolor sets. Stamped the sentiment that said " May the holiday be merry and the year be happy" in Russian. Die cut the houses out of black cardstock, colored the windows with Chameleon pens to make them glow and splattered with white acrylic paint.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 комментария: