пятница, 22 сентября 2017 г.

Holiday Season card ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
Are you in Christmas mood? I'm not yet but I can't say No to my inspiration and wish to create Christmas cards especially with the stamps of my design. I'm completely in love with all the stamps I used for this card. 


Here are some steps:


I stamped the images, colored them with Chameleon pens and pencils and cut out with scissors. The inner part of the car's screen i cut with a kraft knife and adhered a piece of acetate to the back side to make it look a bit real :)



Die cut a snow hill with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders die ( used negative peice) and  a panel with Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop die that i sponged with Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire distress inks.


Sprinkled everything with white acrylic paint to make a snowy scene complete.


Covered the headlights with Morning Dew drops by Nuvo. And sponged those headlights beams( using diy mask)  with So Suzy Angel Wings ink bite, Scattered Straw and Squeezed Lemonade distress inks. For the sentiment I used a large stamps but stamped only a part of it.

Here are the materials you can find at So Suzy store:
Fill your heart ( sentiment)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an absolutely amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 комментария:

  1. Fabulous card - love your colouring and the realistic car window!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Каждая открытка просто шедевр! можно рассматривать бесконечно долго!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oohooo ! I love this card ! It's fun and he coloring job is awesome !!

    ОтветитьУдалить