четверг, 6 июля 2017 г.

Shaker card with hidden message ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
I'm all in shakermania again :)) Remember those days when I thought "Enought shaker cards, I'm done!", but now I'm here again shaking all the way :)) Shaker cards are not super suprizing thing nowadays but you can make them unique every single time by changing the concept to astonish your recipient. My concept today is to hide the message under the glitter :) The person should shake it off to the other side to read the whole message, what a fun way, right? :) This card is the best way to surprise or annoy your loved one :))


Here are the steps to create this card:


I placed all the stitched circle dies together to make several circle frames out of dark cardstock.


Here they are. I wouild need only three frames and that tiny circle.


I die cut a square panel which was slighly smaller than a cardbase and stuck all three frames together. Also adhered acetate to the back sides to make shaker elements.


Took Olesya Side Bloom, stamped it onto a separate piece of paper and colored with alcohol Chameleon pens.


Also placed the panel onto a piece of blue cardstock to tie all the elements together by color. Stamped the sentiment direcly onto a white panel where the large circle frame should be. Filled the shaker elements with clear micro beads, pearlescent and blue micro glitter. Those tiny beards helped the glitter to move better. 
There are two ways to fill the shaker: 1) to pour glitter and beads directly onto the panel and then cover them with the circle frames ( I did it) and 2) to place the circle frames face down on the table, fill it and cover with one more piece of acetate to seal it. This way you have no need eyeballing where the glitter is, it will be inside the shaker.


With glitter drops I embellished the leaves and stamens of the flower as well as that tiny blue heart.
As for the measurements, this card is 10x10 cm. 




I used here:

Olesya Side BloomSimple Love YouGlitter White Blizzard

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you got inspired and have a nice day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: