пятница, 2 июня 2017 г.

Cookie on a rainy day

Hello there!
Yesterday it was pouring like cats and dogs, with lightning and thunderstorm. And this weather inspired me to make a cozy scene with amazing digital image by Mo Manning called Kayla with Gingerbread. Why not turn the image that was meant to be winter themed into smth else !?:) You can eat cookies in any season, right?)) So, my Kayla is chewing her cookie on a rainy day. See that puddle under her boots? She had just come home.




I had a pile of hand cut out windows I prepared awile ago so this time I used the largest to fit the entire card. Adhered a piece os acetate on the back side of the window to imitate glass and made a shaker element filling it in with small 3 mm holographic sequins. They reminded me of raindrops. To make the raindrops on the glass I used Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops - White Blizzard. They were so shiny and sparkly.


To color the image I use my fave of all times alcohol markers - Chameleon pens and pencils.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you got inspired and have and amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий