вторник, 9 мая 2017 г.

Forest Friends

Hello there!
It's time to start participating in different challenges again. Still trying to combine drawing with cardmaking without losing quality of both. Some days ago I found very interesting challenge for me - Forest by Challenge up your life blog. That was my first kick to start working. I love all those themes with critters and scenes.So I made a card and would like to share it with you.




I used my fave of all times stamps by Spanish manufacturer lavidaenSCRAP called Pasan las Hojas with those AMAZING and CUTE critters. Colored them with alcohol Chameleon pens and some accents with Chameleon wax based pencils. The sentiment was by Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends set, very old and very loved :)



The Supplies I used:
- stitched square die
- fir tree die
- bare tree die
- Snowy Drifts dies by Hero Arts
- green cardstock
- Broken China/ Tumbled Glass distress inks
- blue sawing thread
- Pasan las Hojas stamp set by LavidaenSCRAP
- Making Frosty Friends stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Chameleon pens (alcohol markers)
- Chameleon pencils ( wax based colored pencils)
- white gel pen
- Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops in White Blizzard


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария:

  1. Your card really made me smile... I love the cute images and your colouring is awesome ;o) Thank you for joining our "Forest" challenge at CUYL. Have a great day and happy crafting,
    Maike :o)

    ОтветитьУдалить