вторник, 14 марта 2017 г.

Hello card

Hello there!
Can't wait to share with you this card I've made spesially for Paper Smooches April Guest Designer Search. I'm a bit excited and nervous about it but I'll put all the emotions aside and will be waiting for the results :)




I used Happy Camper set by Paper Smooches. It seemed i had these images forever but didn't had a chance to use them.  Now is the time :)


This was the first time I sponged the kraft cardstock with distress inks and it turned out great. Made smth like evening sky, dark enough to make fire :) For the sky I used Chipped Sapphire distress ink.


I colored all the imaged with alcohol based Chameleon pens and then with Chameleon pencils on top to highlight the texture. Also added Crystal glitter Nuvo drops to the fire.
I'm in love with these critters and the card on the whole.
April Guest Designer Search

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий