понедельник, 6 марта 2017 г.

Be creative ft So Suzy Stamps

Hello there,
Do you love spring? I definitely do, actually I love any season , each is beautiful and inspiring in its own way. Today's card is all about green foliage :) You know, I'm suoer crazy about these So Suzy Line leaves.




For this card I used:
- Love Life stamp
- Beaded Stem stamp
- Line Leaf 1 stamp
- Line Leaf 2 stamp
- Line Leaf 3 stamp

 And here're some steps :


I stamped all the images onto a piece of watercolor paper with Jet Black Archival ink and them heat embossed with Ranger Clear super fine embossing powder.


Colored the images with powder paint and watercolors.


Cut the images out with scissors and then desided to freshen up the colors and added LuminArte shimmer watercolor.


I love this sentiment but for this particular card I neede just a part of it. So I masked off some areas on the rubber stamp and stamped only Be creative part. Such an amazing font! Love it! 
Then made a cluster with all my cut outs and added sequins with Nuvo glitter drops.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий